Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Samara's a toothless wonder

Samara lost her first tooth on her way to school yesterday! 



Wiggly Tooth

Once I had a little tooth
That wobbled every day;
When I ate and when I talked,
It wiggled every way.


I have a little space in the middle of my face
And in that space, there used to be a tooth.
It was little, it was white, and it just fell out one night.
And a fairy came and took it - that's the truth!
The fairy left me money when she took my tooth away-
Took it from the pillow it was under.
What do fairies want with teeth they get from underneath
My pillow as I'm sleeping? That, I wonder!


Oh, I lost a tooth,
Whatever shall I do?
I'm left with a window and my tongue is sticking through.
I laugh and I giggle each time I look at you!
Oh, I lost a tooth
Whatever shall I do?

Well, Samara May be the first child that didn't want to say goodbye to her first tooth for a prize. She decided last night that she didn't want the tooth fairy to come. She woke up today wishing she would have left it under her pillow last night so we will see what she decides tonight. 
Last night we had a mommy/daughter dinner date at blue plate with the girls on the glow. The kids made all the mommy's a special take home meal and we made desserts together and then we all enjoyed a pasta dinner and salad. It was a lot of fun. Mara got to see one of her preschool buddies. 


Making flowers and truffles for dessert. 

The flowers looked prettier than they tasted but the kids had a lot of fun being creative. 

Samara and Ella enjoying a fun night together with their mommy's! 

No comments: