Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's been awhile... Why??

Three kids, two cats and a husband... That's why!!
Seriously I have no excuse as to why I stopped blogging but the only thing I can come up with is that when the days are over I'm too tired to blog. I can also say that our weather this winter has been very white and cold! 
So I'm going to try to take a picture a day or a week and just blog about that person or things we did in that week!!
So here we go... 
Monday, St. Patricks day!
Everyone has been sick, Mara was out two days last week, mommy has bronchitis and Pop pop is really sick too! I managed to take the kids to the Disney store on Sunday to get out a bit but I still have no energy and feel extremely tired. 

Uncle andy bought the kids really cute shirts. Here is Mara wearing hers!!

Meghan is waiting for spring literally by the door!! 






No comments: