Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and my Mother in law!
♥ | A mothers like a ray of sunshine
Whose heart is just pure gold.
A mother beams with happiness
that’ll never grow old.
She’ll stay in my heart forever
As if she were inside
We’ve shared so many things,
We laughed, we smiled, we cried.
I love my mother very much
and still throughout the years
We share the mother daughter love,
and always when I fear,
I know I’ll always have my mother
somewhere very near!

♥ | M-O-T-H-E-R
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means outstanding!
“T” is for the tears she shed for me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.



It's hard to be so far apart from our Moms on Mother's Day but thank goodness for FaceTime we were able to have a nice long chat and Mom got to see everything we were up to today! We had a great weekend and got a ton of yard work done and planting. Don planted a few new trees along the house by the garages and the air conditioners to try to make it more "curb" appealing. We got a ton of new hanging baskets, hibiscus trees and a mandivilla bush too! Next step is to get deck sprayed for bees and paint it. The mulch and new river rock along the driveway will be in by the end of May!

I took a few new pictures of the kids this week. Meggie and Mara love to dance around the house and sing with their sunglasses on and Connor is trying to grow his hair long like the baseball and hockey players and wear his baseball hat backwards. Mara likes to snuggle close to mommy when meg is napping and she was pretending to be a baby again! She still is the only one who needs organized play whereas Connor and meg can keep themselves occupied for hours on end. Connor with sports and meg with her lalaloopsy dolls and babies! Don walked by her room today and said her crib looked like a play pen. No wonder she loves it in there so much!

"When U are a mother, U r never really alone in Ur thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
But I wouldn't have it any other way, hearing those sweet voices this morning and listening to the kids tell me how special I am to them and how much they love me makes all the trying and long days feel like just passing blurs! Connor woke me up at 5:40 and the first thing he said was, "happy Mother's Day mommy!", he said he wished every day was Mother's Day and for some reason it was just so awesome today. 💐🚴🏃🍷
Don bought me a beautiful pearl bracelet from Tiffany's! I love it, it's so classic and so me! He cooked a prime rib dinner and cleaned the entire kitchen! Thanks so much for making my day so special! 👫💗💋 love you!

















No comments: