Saturday, January 13, 2018

Samara's 10 th birthday


 The elf suprised Samara with lots of goodies and candy for her birthday
I am grateful that I have a sweet, loving, kind, and smart daughter like you. I cannot believe that it’s been ten years. How I wish time moves a little bit slower so that I can enjoy our moments together while you are still young. Have a wonderful birthday.



Mara loves her babies. This is her new baby that she named Katie. 

we used magic candles and
they took about 15 minutes to blow out!

Mommy and Samara went to the Flyers game for her 10 th birthday. She had cheer on her birthday night so we celebrated when we got home. Unfortunately, it was late and meg was in bed so we woke her up to sing but she didn't want to get in the pictures. Mara had a yummy ice cream cake from carvel.

No comments: