Saturday, January 13, 2018

Meghan's 7th birthday

Year 7 birthday favorite things:
Favorite tv show: You Tube: Charlie and Lola cartoon
                              tv: Ruff, ruff, tweet and Dave and Cailou
My favorite thing about school: art, writing stories and drawing
My favorite book: Junie B Jones chapter books, the very hungry caterpillar, Danny and the Dinosaur
My favorite color: teal and aqua
My favorite song: justin beiber, ed sheran, shape of you
My favorite board game: monopoly and connect 4
My favorite card game: uno
My favorite food: chickarina soup and steak(capital grille)
My favorite sport: gymnastics
My best friend: Dakota, Brielle and vanessa
My favorite toys: american girl dolls, barbies, playing pretend, LOL dolls at Dakotas house
My favorite vegetable: broccoli
If you could have one wish, what would it be? To get whatever I wanted...
What do you want to do for a living? She wants to be a curator of a museum, she wants to pick what gets put up in a gallery at a musuem.




No comments: